Terms And Conditions
Please read this terms in full before using this website. Using this website implies you accept these terms. By placing an order on this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may update these terms without notice so please return back to them each time you visit this website.
- Registered customers are welcome to use our online warehouse at any time, but must be aware that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our suppliers and must not be reproduced without our prior written consent.
2. Website access
- Anyone can access our online warehouse without registering, however only customers who have completed our online registration form can place an order.
- To complete a from please use the "Create an Account" button in the top right hand corner of our website and follow the steps.
3. Site unavailability
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day for our customers to use freely, however, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues, therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. Links to and from other websites
- Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services unless this has been specifically agreed to in writing with us;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in Australia;
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of our terms and conditions as set out on this page you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these terms may have effect in relation to this website.
6. Order Policy
- Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
- Summergard.com.au reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Summergard.com.au reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered at any time. The remaining items will be put to a back order.
- Summergard.com.au reserves the right to, at any time, without prior notice, change the price of items listed on the Summergard Website.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Summergard reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price.
8. Delivery Times
- To send your orders to you as fast as humanly possible, Summergard has partnered with TNT and Australia Post. We dispatched all over Australia we suggest that you expect delivery time frame within 5-10 business days in the off peak period for deliveries within Australia.
- Deliveries around the festive season may take longer.
- The processing of orders and all deliveries are made Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- During the "wet season" deliveries into Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may be affected by adverse weather conditions. In this event, deliveries may take longer than our usual time frames.
- We do not have a weekend or public holiday delivery service.
- Delivery costs may vary depending on the size, weight and delivery address.
- To keep freight cost fair for all our customers, all delivery costs will be totaled once your order has been packed, weighed and measured. These figures will then be entered into our TNT and Australia Post calculator, we take the best price and add the costs for freight to your invoice.
- Your shipping WILL say it is at a $0 Cost we cannot change this on our website - when choosing a method of shipping it will say "POA" meaning Price On Application.
- Summergard does not have control over these delivery costs so they may change at any time.
- All accounts are strictly 14 days from receipt of goods unless otherwise agreed in writing with Summergard.
- To enable us to keep our online warehouse prices as cheap as we can, Summergard will not pursue outstanding debts, but will on forward all outstanding accounts to our debt recovery partners.
- All costs associated with debt recovery will be at the customers expense.
- Your payment options include On Account (Invoice will be sent with order) and Charge Through (Either with Metcash or TIR)
- Overseas customers are responsible for all bank charges on all transactions (exchange rates etc.).
- All prices quoted are in Australian dollars.
11. Refunds and Credits
- Should you be unhappy with your purchase for any reason, Summergard.com.au will, subject to your compliance with these terms and conditions.
- Should you need to make a claim for credit for damaged or short supplied goods please refer to the following procedures for the submission of your claim.
- All claims must be in sent to Summergard in writing within 5 days of delivery acceptance date. Claims not notified in writing within this time frame will not be recognized or accepted.
- All claims must have a valid invoice number and detailed description of what is being claimed, if in doubt please contact our office and we will forward a claim form to you.
- Summergard.com.au will not be held responsible nor will refund or exchange any goods purchased on other Websites (Third Party Websites). Exchanges on incorrectly ordered goods will incur additional freighting costs.
- Goods damaged in transit should be packed and returned to our warehouse (with a claim form) for inspection and replacement.
- Once your claim is approved we will gladly fully refund or replace your damaged goods free of charge.
- In order to return your purchase, please follow the simple procedure below.
- Ensure the product is in its original condition and packaging and is in a resalable condition. Please return to the address of
- Summergard Holdings Pty Ltd
26/515 Maroondah hwy
- Please also mark on the package:
- Where the goods have been stored while in your possession
- Full explanation of reason for returning goods
- Goods that are not resalable will not be accepted. Goods that have or have had an in store price attached will be deemed as not resalable.